Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Let Down Winter

 Your probably wondering why i haven't posted in 4 months. its because i've been busy with all sorts of winter sports like skiing, sleading, and snowball fights. this year my dad decided to invest in season passes to Silver Mountain as well as a pair of skis for every one in the family including mom and kate.
      Skiing is my all time favorite thing to do in my spair time. although every one else in my family would rather do other things like soccer and track/XC my top choice every Saterday would be to go skiing.

      This year we had less snow fall than last year and me and my friends were rather disapointed. we were hoping for a ton of record breaking snow like the last two years.although we only had about 3 days worth of snow fun it was better than none. so besides the skiing and the little snow we had this year it was somewhat of a letdown winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment